Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Potty Training - Day 1

We started off well! Logan loved sitting on the potty for candy and the Elmo underwear was a total hit! We even had potty success at one point, so Logan earned a Matchbox helicopter for a pee-pee in the potty. Then he decided that he didn't want to sit on the potty anymore and nothing could induce him to do so.

Here's where we are now. I'm starting to question his readiness, but maybe he was just cranky and ready for a nap. We'll see how he (and I) are doing when he wakes up.

3 comments:

mkt said...

Good luck!

Sarah said...

My absolute least favorite thing about parenting. I would rather clean up barf every day than toilet train. Spending time in the bathroom is NOT my thing. I also detest the, "So is s/he toilet trained yet? My __ was toilet trained at two months. S/he just jumped on the toilet and did it!" junk.
Ya, sure lady.

May the toilet gods look down on you!

The Mommy said...

Minor setbacks (illness, long car rides, transatlantic moves . . .) are inevitable. It's process -- not an event. You will, both, get there before you know it!

Although probably not soon enough for you . . .

The Elmo undies are adorable!