Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Belly

Well, here it is. My Myra belly at 32 4/7 weeks. I feel like I haven't really been that big - at least until the last few days! Suddenly, I am feeling VERY pregnant. Thanks to my snoogle body pillow I am still sleeping OK, but it is getting harder and harder to get around and do all of my usual stuff. 7 1/2 more weeks and counting!!

Also of note, I finally made something for myself! My parents got me a gift card to Hancock's Fabric for my birthday, and so far, I have bought this lovely coral knit that I made into the tee shirt that I am wearing in the picture. It is so soft and comfy!!! I also got myself the cute cherry fabric that I made the tote below out of. I got much more than I ended up needing (mostly because I tweaked the pattern so many ways - who ever heard of an unlined tote bag? I'd just end up with cheerios and fruit snacks stuck in the seam allowances!), so I am going to make a little top for Myra out of what is left. I got a cute pattern on Friday for a top with contrast detail and I think it will be adorable!! But that will have to wait - there is green fabric awaiting my attention...

More to come...

1 comment:

Janene said...

I'm so impressed with your skills! I want you to teach me how to make a bag like that. :)