Saturday, October 18, 2008

A present!

Look what came in the mail yesterday!! We love surprises, although I was a bit perplexed at first, as I couldn't recall ordering anything from Sephora... Oma recycles. His Royal Highness (I admit, I had to think hard before I figured out that TRHs was Thier Royal Highnesses) Logan very much enjoys the opening and distribution of the tissue paper. And isn't he cute in his new duds?! The hand-in-the-pocket pose was all his own. My son, the Abercrombie and Fitch model...
Here is Myra in her Cowgirl outfit! My mom must have read my mind, as I have been lusting after those cowgirl onesies ever since Jodi's baby shower on Wednesday when she got a set. They are SOO cute!!
Here they are together. Logan loves to hold his little sister.
Thank you very much, Oma! We love our present!

2 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

WOW Logan looks so hansome. A model indeed. When I was a little girl there was this pop band from spain named "PARCHIS" I had a crush on one of the band. Anyway that picture of Logan remanined me a lot to that little guy (they were kids as well, older that Logan but kids after all)
:)

Heather said...

Love the outfits that last picture is adorable.