Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Me" Time!

For our anniversary, my sweet hubby gave me a spa package, and even set it all up.  All I had to do was show up!  Yesterday he took the kids to the Splash Park and sent me for a massage, haircut and pedicure.  It was FABULOUS!!  I decided to go a little crazy (for me) with the hair and had Kirsten do piecey layers and straighten it.
I LOVE IT!!
Here's the back.  I guess I'll have to go buy a flatiron...
And here are my pretty toes.  I still have a facial coming up that I am totally looking forward to, but this was such a great day.  It is amazing how rejuvenated I feel, just after a little pampering and alone time.  After the spa, I stopped at Target (because we needed milk), and it was so fun to wander around kidless and feeling great.  Thank you, sweetheart!  You couldn't have given me a better present. (Well, except for the nine years.  Oh, and all of the rest of them!)

5 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

Wow!!!!!

You look fabulous!

Nice hubby!

I can't wait until I can get facials again -- more relaxing than a full-body massage.

Great shoes, too.

Mitch D. said...

The best part of all this--the part ya'll don't get to see--is the delighted smile and childlike bounce that she has when she returns. Worth every penny.

randivon said...

Love it, love it, love it! So sassy. :-) And a facial too... that is just heaven right there.

Sarah said...

So cute! You look fabulous!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

You look fabulous!!! Great gift Mitch!