Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weighty Matters

I haven't updated about my weight goals in a couple of weeks, although if you are on Facebook you are probably tired of hearing about them...  I actually have really appreciated all the support from my friends and family both on Facebook and LoseIt.  It has made a huge difference and is really keeping me motivated.
 This is the other thing that is keeping me motivated.  It's working!!!  As of today, I have lost 12 pounds!  I'm nearly to my goal weight!  I can even zip up my favorite jeans, although since my baby belly isn't completely gone, they still aren't quite right, but that is just a matter of time.  I've learned a lot over these last 4 weeks.  Especially about how easy it is to eat Way Too Much without realizing how many calories you've eaten.  I realized that I have been doing a ton of mindless. boredom eating.  I've also found ways to make better food choices to get the best nutrient bang for my caloric buck.  I really think that I'm getting a lot more out of this journey than just jeans that fit, and I'm really glad I'm doing it.

No comments: