Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day !

I hope everyone had a wonderful food and fun-filled day!  We had a great time.  Mitch was moonlighting at the VA, which sort of sucked, since it's Thanksgiving, but we'll really get some use out of the extra cash, so you take what you can get.  My parents and my brother, Dan and his wife, Kali came up to spend the day with us.  We ate a lot and watched a couple of Bill Engvall DVD's.  That guy is funny.

Myra got to enjoy her first Thanksgiving meal.  And by "enjoy", I mean devour as much as possible, then smear the rest over various parts of her head and hair.  Here she is shoveling Mac and Cheese in with the fork, while holding a strip of turkey in the other hand.  It's next...

Here she is with mashed potato hair gel.  Yum!

At least she helped clean up!  Where is Logan you ask?  Napping, actually.  He crashed out at noon, and still wasn't up when we ate at three.  Lest you think I am a mean mommy, he wouldn't touch Thanksgiving food with a 10 foot pole.  When he woke up, he ate some bread and three bowls of Cheerios.  Crazy kid.

I hope your day was full of things to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a bunch of kids here, who tried to eat their dinner the same way!